Friday, August 06, 2004

He won't answer my phone calls

Last night I picked up a young man at a bar, led him back to Kristin's Chicago apartment. Men are so stupid. I told him we were going to have a three way, and he believed me. The sad part is that he was still sober. He was attractive enough, but for him to be sober and seriously believe two women as attractive as Kristin and I wanted to have sex with him is just ridiculous. When we bit into his neck and shoulder, he screamed momentarily. And then I shoved a towel in his mouth until he lost consciousness.

After feeding, I dumped the body down a manhole four blocks away. Walking back from disposing of the body, I tried to call Michael. But he didn't answer. I have been trying to call him for several hours, but I get no answer. His voice mail doesn't even pick up. I am starting to get worried. I know he was sick. Maybe he found a donor on his own and rushed to the hospital. I don't know. I just miss hearing his voice.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

BlogWise.Com