Sunday, July 18, 2004

Wasting Away

Having slept through the night when I am normally awake, I now find myself unable to sleep through the day. I tried to call Michael, but he isn't answering his phone. Kristin and Dawn are in the other room watching tv. I spent most of my day in bed, thinking and resting. If something doesn't change soon, I will have wasted an entire day doing nothing. Plus, we didn't get to feed last night... and I'm getting hungry.


Kristin hasn't said anything to me about John Maguire, and it's pissing me off. I can barely feel the fingers and wrist of my right arm where John's sword cut me last night. I don't like not knowing what's going on. Kristin is one of my best friends... but if she doesn't talk to me before sunset, there will be hell to pay...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

BlogWise.Com