Thursday, July 29, 2004

Today I cried

Today I cried. Most of the day I cried, and I am crying now as I type this. Is that so weird for a vampire to cry? No matter how hard I try, it just feels like things keep getting worse. If I could get control over just one thing in my life, maybe things would be better. Dawn is still a prisoner of John Maguire the vampire hunter, and Kristin is asleep in her bed… possibly going to die any minute from the gash in her back.

Every second I wait in Kristin’s apartment, thinking John Maguire will come busting through the door to kill me. Part of me wonders if death would be so bad. I have lived longer than humans are supposed to live. I have lived at least four lifetimes.

When life gets tough, they say take it one day at a time to get through it. For me, these past few days, a day seems like an eternity. I am doing my best to take it hour by hour… but even an hour seems like an awfully long time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

BlogWise.Com