Monday, July 19, 2004

There are a lot of things I believe in...

There are a lot of things that I believe in… one of them is forgiving friends when they make a mistake. But Kristin did not make a mistake. She made multiple mistakes.


One would think the police would be all over Kristin, because her name is written on the girl’s back. But the police never found the body. John Maguire did. He doesn’t want police interference. This is personal.

A simple apology is not going to make this problem disappear. John Maguire is going to keep coming until Kristin is dead… and he is going to take sadistic pleasure in killing her… and her friends. I’m watching The Princess Bride before the sun completely goes down… and then I will go hunting for food. I’ve had an entire day to think about it, and I still have no idea what to do about John Maguire. Kristin has saved my life before. I owe her the same, even if this is completely her fault.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

BlogWise.Com