Monday, July 19, 2004
There are a lot of things I believe in...
- She let her temper get the best of her when a girl “intentionally” spilled a drink on Kristin’s new dress at a club. So Kristin set out to kill the girl. She figured she could feed and get revenge at the same time.
- But Kristin had been drinking a lot that night.
- Not only did she kill the girl, she made an example of her… cutting off her fingers and toes… and carved her name into the girl’s back.
- But because Kristin was drunk, when she stalked the girl, she followed the wrong one… and killed the wrong girl.
- The girl she killed, is the granddaughter of John Maguire… Vampire Hunter
- To sum up… lost her temper, got drunk, killed the wrong girl, carved her name in the girl’s back… and the girl she killed is the granddaughter of John Maguire.
One would think the police would be all over Kristin, because her name is written on the girl’s back. But the police never found the body. John Maguire did. He doesn’t want police interference. This is personal.
A simple apology is not going to make this problem disappear. John Maguire is going to keep coming until Kristin is dead… and he is going to take sadistic pleasure in killing her… and her friends. I’m watching The Princess Bride before the sun completely goes down… and then I will go hunting for food. I’ve had an entire day to think about it, and I still have no idea what to do about John Maguire. Kristin has saved my life before. I owe her the same, even if this is completely her fault.